Wednesday, October 7, 2015

10th Anniversary of Twilight.....Stephanie Meyer is doing WHAT?









Okay, so we all know about Stephanie Meyer's famous Twilight saga. It became super popular, and there were fandoms galore. The story of Edward and Bella made the girls swoon and the boys want to kill the date idea of going to the movies. The story was riveting, and brought Stephanie Meyer to superstar status.

However.....this saga is celebrating it's 10th Anniversary (which it seems like just yesterday I was reading it when it was released.) But it is the 10th anniversary and as a result, Ms. Meyer has released new information that to celebrate, she's swapping the genders of the characters.

Yes. Gender swapping.  Did your jaw drop? Mine did too. I'm not sure if I would read this or not. I feel like the novel would be okay, but also that there are probably better things I could do with my time. However, curiosity kills the damn cat, so I see a future review of this book!

I"m curious to see how this book will be received in the book community, as most of the original fans of Twilight are college age, and have kind of grown out of that fandom. As soon as new information comes, I will be sure to update on this!


Let me know in the comments: would you read this or no?

No comments:

Post a Comment